Lenovo has launched its first touch equipped smart speaker with Google.
Tech giant, Google has been working on its third party touch equipped smart speakers. The first of them has been launched today from Lenovo. The speakers comes with the inbuilt Google assistant. Google DUO is also inbuilt for video calling.
Lets have a look at the features Speakers
Smart Speakers comes in two variants
- 8 inch with HD screen
- 10.1 inch with FHD screen
Features of smart speakers
- Both the variants comes with the camera of 5 megapixel at the front.
- 8 inch comes with white frame display and grey at the back where as 10.1 is white frame display in colour at the front and bamboo finish at the back.
- 8 inch display has screen resolution of 1280 x 800 HD Resolution where as 10 inch display has 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution.
- Both the variants have 10 watt speakers with passive twitters.
- The only drawback in the speakers are its voice quality,If we compare it with its competitors like ECHO.
Most of the people rather experts think that the speaker is tied heavily to google services. My point of view is if the tech giant launching its service enable speaker then why dont they promote their own service.
I haven’t seen APPLE promoting any other music app apart from Apple Music. Company would promote its own products. And Why not if they are the company like Google who has capability to provide any apps and features on their own.
For further details, Stay connected….