Now send messages from your computer to the Android smartphone from Google’s Android Messages.
Hi, First of all I want to apologise for the long gap in posting as I have some family issues. Now, lets get back to the post. Good news for Android users now,Tech giant Google has launched Google Android messages. Now people can send or receive the message from their computers. Android message works just like imessage in Apple.
For this you need to perform the following steps:
- You need to have latest version of “messages” in your Android Smartphone.
- Off course WiFi or Data connection to connect your smartphone with your computer.
- Browser on your laptop or desktop eg safari, chrome
- Note: it will not run in internet explorer.
- You need to set up the “Messages on the Web”.
- On your phone, open Messages <icon>.
- Tap More Messages for web.
- On your computer, open Messages for web in a browser, such as Chrome or Safari.
- Optional: To sign in to Messages for web automatically next time, tick the box ‘Remember this computer’. If you don’t tick the box, you can tap More Settings and toggle on Remember this device after you log in.
- Using your phone, tap Scan QR code and hold your phone up to the QR code on the web page. When it’s ready, your phone will vibrate.
And you are all set to send the message from your computer to the Android smartphones. Lets see how it creates a user base just like Apple has created for imessage.
For further updates, Stay connected…..